Linen! It’s a Swish staple.
This fabric looks fabulous on arguably ALL BODY TYPES and is very breathable, keeping you cool all summer long.
Aside from reading the care instructions on the label, here are a few tips for keeping your linen looking beautiful:
- Always wash your linen clothes on your machine’s gentle cycle. Avoid washing in cold or very hot water. If it is possible to select the water level in the washing machine, always use the maximum offered. Your clothing should move freely.
- Do not crowd the washing machine with too many items at once. This can twist or pull the linen fabric out of shape.
- Use a mild detergent for washing and make sure that any residue is completely rinsed off the piece of clothing before drying.
- Always try to air dry your linen clothes flat. Hangers or clothespins can create marks on the fabric, and may also cause the garment to lose its original shape.
- If you like to iron your linen clothes make sure they are still damp before you start.
- If there is a stain, rinse or soak the stain immediately with a mild washing product, before washing the linen.
At Swish Apparel, we want to help you find what makes YOU feel beautiful and confident, no matter what size you wear. The Swishified experience is our passion and making others feel empowered is our joy.