Would you like to join in on our Monthly Customer Model Shoot but are worried that you won’t do well at it?
Here are a few pose ideas to help you to feel more confident from the UK Models website. (But to be clear - Our Customer Model Shoots are open to anyone with any pose!)
- Stand sideways and twist your torso to the camera, crossing your arms loosely over your waist, step forward slightly with your right leg and look at the camera with your head tilted towards your left shoulder.
- Stand sideways, cross your left arm over the right letting your right arm rest on your left upper thigh, step forward slightly with your right leg and look at the camera with your head tilted downwards slightly.
- Turn sideways and bend your left arm placing it in the arch of your back. Stand straight and turn your head to the camera, tilting to the right.
- Sitting on a chair, rest your head in your right arm, which is supported by your right bent knee.
- Gently place your right arm on the arch of your back bending slightly and casually rest your left arm on your bent left leg.
- Place both arms on the hips, cross the left leg over the right and turn the head left slightly and lift the chin whilst remaining looking at the camera.
At Swish Apparel, we want to help you find what makes YOU feel beautiful and confident, no matter what size you are. The Swishified experience is our passion and making others feel empowered is our joy.
Leave a comment